Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Value to the business of Continual Service Improvement, part of Cert Prep: ITIL Foundations.
- Okay, so hopefully we really get a good understanding…of how powerful CSI is as a phase.…So let's briefly discuss some of the reasons…why it's valuable to the business.…Number one, we can have justified, gradual…and continual improvements in service quality.…Remember, we're looking at metrics, measurements,…we're validating, we're directing, we're justifying…and intervening into inter-quality initiatives,…where we're keeping a CSI register,…so we have a management practice around…keeping track of those initiatives,…whether they're current or future.…
Alright, so that's a big thing for us.…Continuous alignment between services and business requirements,…that's one of the things we're doing in CSI.…Making sure that we, if we identify gaps…between where the business needs something to be in,…where we actually are, like using the CSI model,…that helps us identify where those gaps are.…Gradual, cost-effective improvements,…through cost reductions and efficiencies.…We got a lot of models and a lot of things to talk about here,…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.