Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Summary: Life-cycle phases, part of ITIL Foundations.
- View Offline
- Okay, so we covered a lot in the last few sections…around the service life cycle at a very high level.…What we're going to do in the future…is talk about some specific processes that we have.…So, let's review some of the key pieces here.…So we've got five phases of the live cycle…which we've identified on the side board.…We have service strategy,…service strategy proving the value…for the business services, there we go, got it,…providing the value for the business services…that we have looking at what the cost we are expecting.…
This is really the core to the first step…to improvement or deployment.…The processes we have in service strategy,…we have a couple of them over here,…we have strategy management, IT financial management,…we have portfolio management, demand management,…business relationship management.…Value creation through services, perception,…we have to understand what the preferences are,…the business outcomes of those things.…In the business case, a significant expenditure…we have to have some type of business case…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.