Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Specific roles, part of ITIL Foundations.
- View Offline
- We talked about some generic…or service management roles a little earlier.…Let's talk about some specific roles…and how they apply to processes and services.…In the ITIL framework, there are essentially four roles…that we have, specific roles in each one of these.…We have what's called the Process Owner.…We have a Process Manager.…We have a Process Practitioner.…
Then the other role we have is…what's called a Service Owner.…I put it in a different color because,…you'll see here in just a second why.…From a high level overview, specific roles.…An individual can have multiple roles.…It's the hat that you wear.…From a process owner, can I also be a process manager?…Yes, we just have to make sure…we understand the differences in the roles…in the specific responsibilities that we might have.…Process Owner, making sure the process really employs.…
The process performance is documented.…Process Manager, day to day…operational activities to the process.…The practitioner, you're carrying out the activities.…A Service Owner is accountable to that specific service.…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.