Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Seven-step improvement process, part of Cert Prep: ITIL Foundations.
- Improvement efforts cost us money,…therefore we have to have, basically, justification…with specific business requirements and outcomes…to help us, you know, get approvals and look at…why are we actually investing…in some of the improvement stuff.…So, the seven step improvement process helps us look…at some specific things around those improvements.…So it helps us seek out opportunities for improvement…in services, process, tools, throughout the whole CSI scope,…helps us reduce cost, helps us manage measurements…essentially this is really telling us how we collect…and how we can manage data for this…and ensure the alignment between…the service achievements and our business requirements.…
So, it's the steps needed to identify, define,…gather, process, analyze all the information we need…to be able to make those improvements.…So let's take a look at what the…seven steps of the process are.…You might notice something about these seven steps,…you might recognize these right here…plan, do, check, act.…Remember those as being part of what?…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.