Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Service Strategy: Phase and processes overview, part of Cert Prep: ITIL Foundations.
- Now that we've talked about the…phases of the Service Life Cycle,…it's time to go into Module Six,…and start talking about the specific processes…within each one of those phases.…So if you take a look,…the phase of this Life Cycle…that we had talked about up to this point,…was what we called Service Strategy.…And Service Strategy, remember this is the core,…this is the center point at which is the starting point…where we start looking at value creation,…understanding organizational objectives,…what the customers need,…and really view Service Management…as an organizational capability…and also as a strategic asset as well.…
So a couple of the processes we've talked about…there's a few in here that we mentioned earlier,…we have Strategy Management, Finance,…Portfolio Demand and Business Relationship Management.…But for the purposes of the foundation course,…I wanna whittle this down for us…because there is just a few of them that are…specific to some of the things…we are going to be talking about today.…So under Service Strategy, this so we…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.