Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Service Strategy: Goal, scope, processes, and key concepts, part of Cert Prep: ITIL Foundations.
- Okay, so the first rule piece we want…to talk about in the ITIL model, we talk…about the phase of the life cycle.…It's kind of a recap.…I put them up on the board.…I put them in their initials.…SS being Service Strategy.…SD being Service Design.…ST, Service Transition.…SO, Service Operation.…CSI, Continual Service Improvement.…Although, I have these in a linear fashion here.…You know that in the central of these mix is…what we call Service Strategy.…It is surrounded by design, transition, and operation,…and then also surrounded by Continual Service Improvement.…
Even though I'm showing it linear,…they do have a lot of interfaces with each other.…Let's start with the phase Service Strategy first.…In Service Strategy is, in my mind,…one of the most important phases of building,…of understanding, designing, or before you design.…You'll understand all the pieces around…that solution or that service…before you get into the design with transition of this.…Because you if you don't get this piece right,…everything after that will be filled with gaps…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.