Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Service Operation: Purpose, scope, processes, and key concepts, part of ITIL Foundations.
- Let's talk about service operation,…the phase of a lifecycle.…As a service goes through it's lifecycle,…through strategy, design, transition that we've…talked about up to this point, what we have to do now…with this service operation phase is primarily coordinate…and carry out the activities and processes…we are required to deliver and manage service at the…agreed service levels.…We've strategically understood where the service fits,…we've designed it in accordance with what the strategy says,…we've put this service design package together,…we've put it into service transition,…we've built, tested, deployed it,…we've captured all the knowledge.…
Now it's a live service, it's a service our customers…are consuming, so it's visible now to our customers.…And so, that's what we need to do, is to make sure…to coordinate those activities as a part of that.…So there is always conflicting sense of priorities…that folks have, our customers may have,…so it's very important we understand those things…in terms of the services that are supporting in the scope.…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.