Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Service Level Management: Overview and key concepts, part of Cert Prep: ITIL Foundations.
- Okay, still in service design some processes we've hit,…design coordination, we've talked about the service catalog.…Next, let's hit service level management.…Very important, very powerful process,…it's always a very good idea to have an agreed…level of service for the services…between you and your customers.…But, just having that agreement isn't enough.…There's a lot of things that you have to do…to support this process, it's not a one and done.…A lot of maintenance, a lot of care and…feeding is required on this process.…It is a relationship-based process.…
Don't confuse it with business relationship management.…Remember BRM, or business relationship…management back in service strategy.…It was the more strategically focused communication that we…have, service level management more operationally focused.…So, making sure that we have an agreed level of service…for all current and future services.…We want to make sure they're negotiated…before they're actually live services,…so there's some things that you can do there.…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.