Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Service Design package, part of Cert Prep: ITIL Foundations.
- And within the service design one of the major outputs…of this phase is what we call the service design package…so in green I'm just going to put down here at the bottom…SDP so I don't want to confuse you,…because I have some processes in blue,…we've got the phases up in yellow but we have…this little green thing called an SDP…service design package.…So, once we've completed the service design phase,…of the live cycle we create this document…or series of documents or a deliverable if you will…and it is what's now later used in later phases…service transition, service operation, CSI…that helps deploy and manage what those services…are supposed to look like, what's their place…in the production or the operation environment.…
So by definition a service design package…it's a document that describes all aspects of an IT service…and its requirements through each stage of its life cycle.…So this SDP is done during the service design phase…or the stage of the live cycle for each major,…new service or change or change to a service,…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.