Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Service Design coordination, part of Cert Prep: ITIL Foundations.
- Okay the first process we want to talk about…within the service design…is what we call the design coordination.…And so, let me tell you a little story…and that might kind of help us understand…how design coordination will be very helpful for us.…So not too long back I was in, I was out of town…showed up at my hotel, okay.…And in my hotel I got in the room at 10 o'clock at night.…And I was hungry and I wanted room service.…Okay so, couple things I can do to find out…if room service was a service available to me at this time.…I could either call down to the front desk,…i.e. the service desk…or I could look at this little three ring binder…that was sitting next to my bed.…
Let's call that the service catalog.…So I look through the service catalog…and I thumb through, found the right page.…It was organized pretty well…and I found this thing that said room service…and it said room service is available until 11 P.M.…Notice some of the things I've just said.…I've found the service catalog.…I've found the services available to me…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.