Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Service Design: Phase and processes overview, part of Cert Prep: ITIL Foundations.
- So now that we've talked about the processes…that we have within Service Strategy,…let's take a look a little bit more…down the Service Design path,…and so that's where we're going to hit next.…There's a lot of processes in here,…so in Service Design, remember what we're looking at…is improving and optimizing the service,…things that come into us from Service Strategy,…we're turning that strategy into a plan…for how we deliver those objectives…in a lot of processes we have here.…So, let's make a new slide…and kind of keep track of the processes we have here.…So, in Service Design, lot of processes we have.…
So, the first one we're gonna talk about…is what's called Design Coordination,…second one, Service Catalog,…we have Service Level Management,…I hope you're okay with me putting SLM…down for Service Level Management,…we have Availability,…we have Capacity,…we have IT Service Continuity,…I'm just gonna call this Continuity.…
Let's see, we have Information Security,…we'll just call this Security,…and then we have Supplier Management.…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.