Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Service Design: Goal, scope, processes, and key concepts, part of Cert Prep: ITIL Foundations.
- Okay, if you're following along,…what we've done thus far is first phase…we've talked about in the life cycle was Service Strategy,…the value creation they align with our customers.…Let's now jump into Service Design.…Service Design, we take, we follow Service Strategy…from a service perspective, we take those outputs…of Service Strategy, take them as inputs into Service Design…and now we design and develop those services,…we apply those services, to those services…that are new, or those services that are requiring…some modification, and or for retiring services as well.…
So I like to say, if it's new,…we're putting it in, if we're pulling it out,…retiring it, or we'll change something about it,…we had to make sure we go through the appropriate…design phase to do the blueprinting…of what this is gonna look like.…So basically we want to take a holistic view,…and not really just focus on say, architecture.…We want to focus on those business aspects…and the value aspects that we came up…with in Service Strategy, to ensure that we're providing…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.