Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video IT Service Continuity Management, part of ITIL Foundations.
- IT service continuity management,…the next process we'll talk about…in the service design phase.…So continuity management, I always think…of continuity management as availability…or uptime in the event of a major disruption.…We're talking about major disruptions.…Those disruptions of a smaller scale…we may be classifying as incidents.…Continuity we're talking about big stuff here,…stuff that can have a major effect on the business.…So IT service continuity management, the process…is all about ensuring that those services…can be delivered in the event…of those extreme circumstances.…
It's an essential part of the warranty of a service.…We talked about warranty a little bit earlier in here.…Service continuity supports the overall…business continuity management.…You've got to have a business continuity plan,…or business continuity management effort,…in order to do this because, I had a situation…that a superior of mine says, Thomas we need…the IT continuity plan, or we need…the organization's continuity plan.…He called it a disaster recovery plan actually,…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.