Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Processes, part of Cert Prep: ITIL Foundations.
- Now, we move in to module four…and talk about some key principles, models and concepts.…The first thing we want to talk about is a process.…What processes are?…Before we start jumping in to the specific ITIL processes…in the phases of the life cycle, we're going to make sure…we get a foundation on what these things actually are.…Let's take a look here at the next slide.…A process.…Process is a set of structured activities designed…to accomplish a specific objective.…It is what the organization does…in terms of those activities.…Process is defined the organization…as well as products and services.…
Process takes a lot of inputs.…It could be one input.…It could be more than one input coming…into the process and in terms of the defined outputs.…I really like how the slide really describes…some of the pieces of this process.…First of all, data enters the process.…It comes in terms of inputs.…That could from another process.…That could come from a customer, and so on,…but we need data to trigger and kick off this process.…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.