Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Problem-management interfaces, part of Cert Prep: ITIL Foundations.
- So the last thing we want to talk about in…Problem Management is the interfaces between…this process and other processes within…the ITIL framework, so some of them just make sense.…Incident Management, we've really talked about, a lot…about the relationship there between incident…and problem because we're trending incidents.…Incidents are there because a problem exists, so we can…use a lot of the incident data to help us identify…some root causes that might be beneficial for us.…Change Management, if we have a problem ticket,…most likely, we'll have a change request of some type…to help us remove that problem from the infrastructure.…
Configuration Management, you might remember in the…activities we went through, and one of the things that we…want to have available to us is a configuration management…system, so that as we're doing root cause analysis,…as we're trying to determine what the root cause is,…there are valuable tools and databases as a part of…CMS, and configuration that helps us.…Release and Deployment Management, clearly we…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.