Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) model, part of Cert Prep: ITIL Foundations.
- We've talked about PDCA, plan-do-check-act,…several times throughout the ITIL framework.…Specifically within CSI, one of the things that we did…we looked at this thing called a CSI Model,…and said, hey there are some very, very solid connections…connections between plan-do-check-act and the CSI Model.…We also will look at connections between PDCA…and the 7-Step improvement process which is…the process that we have within…the CSI phase of the life cycle.…Also, one of the things we talked about earlier,…in this course was the PDCA or the Deming Model…was largely a foundation behind the ISO 20000…service management standard that we have.…
So, this shouldn't be new to anybody here.…But just as a refresher plan-do-check-act…is the Deming Model.…You start off with Plan.…What are the scope, what are the techniques.…What are the interfaces that we're looking at…for an improvement initiative.…You Do is when you actually implement.…Your assigning roles, your communicating, integrating.…Your Checking, which is your collecting, monitoring…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.