This course refers to the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- I want you to be very careful…when you're looking at ITIL as a framework…and not get caught up into the…we're a one framework organization…and we cannot look at any thing else out there.…There are a multitude of frameworks,…standards, models that can be used…out in the market today and they're really…all designed to work together quite well.…We know a little bit about ITIL now…we've talked through the basic concepts…of service management.…Let's look at a couple of the other…quality frameworks that exist and why…they are important for you.…
The first one out there is what we called ISO 20000.…In ISO 20000 really started off as…British standard 15000 developed to address…basically the 2000-2001 rewrite of ITIL…became an international standard which was called…ISO 20000 in late 2005.…This is extremely and is wholly complimentary…to ITIL was written to follow basically along…what's called the Plan-Do-Check-Act…or the Deming model.…We'll talk a little bit more about ISO 20000…here in just a few minutes.…
Keep that in the back of your memory very quickly.…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.