Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video More Service Catalog key concepts, part of Cert Prep: ITIL Foundations.
- Okay, still in the service catalog.…On the last segment I told you we would talk…about the structures, the two view,…and the three view structures of the service catalog.…So let's start with the two view structure here.…If you take a look, I'm just going to underline,…we'll talk a little bit about each one of these.…The two view structure is what we have.…We have basically the business or the customer…facing catalog, we have the technical…and the support service catalog.…Think about the first one, the business…or the customer service catalog.…I like to say this is the one in English for my users.…
This describes the services that are available.…This contains the details of those services…that are the customer facing services.…When you go as a customer you go to my internet…site or intranet site, you see the catalog,…it might be broken out into categories…and there's a taxonomy, or maybe it's…an A to Z type of flavor.…So it relates those services to…the business units and the processes.…Here's what that service is going to support,…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.