This video shows the equipment used during the filming of Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT), which is real Cisco hardware featuring 2800 series ISR router and 3560 series Enterprise Layer 3 switches. In addition, Todd Lammle provides the link to download the Cisco Packet Tracer program, which can be used to run through the lab as well.
- [Instructor] I want to talk to you about the lab environment that I'm gonna be using throughout this course. First, understand that I'm using real physical, rack-mounted routers and switches. I'm using CISCO 2800 enterprise routers and CISCO 3560 Layer Three enterprise switches. If you'd like to follow along, go ahead and use physical hardware or use the free CISCO Packet Tracer program to follow along with the labs. On the CISCO website, netacad.com, you can find the free Packet Tracer program.
You should sign up for the Packet Tracer 101 one-hour course and you can download the Packet Tracer for free. You can just sign up, go through the course, and download and follow along with our complete course here. Once you sign up for the course, they'll send you a link where you can now download the free Packet Tracer program. Understand that Packet Tracer will work just as well as real hardware for the labs that we'll be doing throughout this course.
For more information on the CCENT exam, visit Cisco's website.
- Overview of internetworking
- The TCP/IP networking model
- Easy subnetting
- Managing Cisco IOS
- Managing Cisco networks and devices
- IP routing
- Layer 2 switching
- VLANs and InterVLAN routing
- Network address translation
Skill Level Intermediate
Internetworking devices4m 20s
3. Introduction to TCP/IP
4. Easy Subnetting
5. VLSM, Summarization, and Troubleshooting TCP/IP
6. Cisco Internetworking Operating System (IOS)
7. Managing a Cisco Internetwork
8. IP Routing
9. Layer 2 Switching
10. VLANs and InterVLAN Routing (IVR)
12. Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.