Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Key concepts of problem management, part of ITIL Foundations.
- Okay, still problem management.…I know we're trying to sift through a lot of ink…that I've put up on the wall,…but let's take a look at a couple of concepts we have.…One of the things that's important to understand,…from a perspective of problem management,…is we have proactive and reactive activities…that we may go through,…and if you haven't started to figure this out by now,…this whole problem management process is awesome.…If you have a good problem management process,…it's really going to help you…on the service operations side, but it's no easy task,…because there's a lot of moving parts to this.…
So, let's look at proactive.…So, proactive usually is initiated…from the service operations side, right?…Because we're collecting, we're capturing information.…We're looking at trending of incidence and so on,…but think about another phase of the life cycle…that's now involved from a proactive standpoint.…That's called CSI or continual service improvement.…Remember their goal, right, is for continuous improvement.…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.