Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Key concepts of incident management, part of ITIL Foundations.
- Okay, still in incident management,…remember some of the things we talked about here,…we can find out about incidents from events,…from calls to the service desk and so on.…So, a couple of key concepts we want to make sure we hit is,…the first one is time scales, and…because this is a customer facing process,…we want to ensure that the time scales we have…identified for our process models,…are really in line with our Service Level Agreements.…And so we have a Service Level Agreement,…we talked about these in service level management.…We also may have Operational Level…Agreements, internal to the organization.…
We may have Underpinning Contracts with suppliers…that are required for us to be able to…restore services as quickly as we can.…Be very aware of what the time scales are,…and those time scales might be for different steps…or different activities, and the escalation…procedures, how long you have before a…certain escalation takes place, and so on.…But at the end of the day, you want to make sure that,…based on your prioritization schema that you might have,…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.