Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Key activities of Service Level Management, part of ITIL Foundations.
- Ok, so, still on service level management…here in service design and there are a couple…activities I want to make sure we're familiar with.…One of the questions that comes up a lot is…how do we design these SLAs?…What's the overall structure of this?…So, a couple of them I want to share with you up here.…One is what we call a service based service level agreement.…A serviced based, it's probably the simplest to understand,…but it's the hardest to really manage sometimes.…This basically is, here's the service, here's what you all,…here's what we've negotiated with, basically the…entire set of users, or…the customer groups we have out there.…
Take email for example.…Email as a service, here's email, here's what…we've agreed across the board, OK?…Pretty simple to understand.…Now, the challenge you run into is…there might be a customer group or…a specific area that has a little bit different…requirements for their service levels.…It can't be attacked with this broad service base.…So, you might look at a specific customer base then.…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.