Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Financial management for IT services, part of Cert Prep: ITIL Foundations.
- The first process we talked about in…service strategy was the IT Service Portfolio.…We talked about that just a little bit ago.…Now let's start talking about the financial management,…more specifically financial management for IT services.…What is this really all about?…Financial management for IT services…is really about providing the business in…IT a quantified value of the IT services…that are being provided.…We're talking about dollars.…In this financial management we need to secure…the appropriate level of funding to design,…develop, and deliver services that meet…the strategy of the organization.…
Within the service strategy portion it makes sense…that we have financial management within here.…If you think about this as the gate keeper of funds,…the process that helps us look at the cost,…and the cost to quality and understand the…differentiation between the cost and quality.…A lot of folks look at hey value or quality…has a certain cost with it, so we try to…keep that link in there and look at the…balancing of what we call the supply and demand.…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.