Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Definitive Media Library, part of ITIL Foundations.
- Okay, we're still in the process service asset…and configuration management.…Some of the things that we've covered are the overall scope…and how we can use the process,…we talked about configuration items,…we talked about assets and we talked about…relationships and attributes of those…and how we physically store that information…in a CMBD and we federate those into a CMS okay?…A lot of acronyms here, by the way that's part…of what we call the SCMS.…What do we do about software assets, media assets?…Would those be part of the whole process too? Absolutely.…
And so we need to have a secure way in which we can store…and manage our media assets that we have okay?…And what we have is what's called…the DML of the definitive media library for that.…I remember the old days we used to store stuff…in drawers and closets and everywhere else, all the media…and I know that you have had situations where…you've had software actually walk off before…and you had to go buy new software or create new software…cause you've misplaced or lost that.…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.