Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video The Continual Service Improvement register, part of ITIL Foundations.
- View Offline
- In a previous data center that I was…actually running, we had this ongoing discussion…by our, we called them our quality managers,…but essentially they were our CSI.…And they always said it was the quality backlog.…All of the great things we had to accomplish,…we know we needed to accomplish,…and we had this big list of all these things.…We didn't manage it very well.…So that's why the CSI register is very important,…and I think that this is a key part,…or a key component of continuous service…improvement because what the CSI register allows…you to do is really keep track of the multiple…improvement efforts or the multiple improvement…initiatives, whether they're in progress,…whether they're planned or they're…finished, so we can manage those.…
Big, medium and small types of projects.…This is a big deal because these…improvement initiatives can be put in through…your project management discipline…and hopefully be run as projects.…And they will be actually, go through…the life cycle, just like a new service would, right?…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.