Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Continual Service Improvement: Phase and process overview, part of Cert Prep: ITIL Foundations.
- Okay, the final phase of the Life Cycle within ITIL that we're gonna talk about is continual service improvement or CSI. You might remember when we talked about CSI. This is really looking at, you know, we can pretty much go throughout the model anywhere we want to, for the sake of understanding and improving, identifying improvement initiatives, and really looking at maintaining value for our customers. We can improve processes, we can improve functions, and we can improve phases. So everything is within scope here.
There's one process within CSI, we call that the seven step improvement process. So CSI, continual service improvement. We have what's called the seven step. And you're gonna see some consistencies with the seven step and some of the other models that we've talked about throughout this, from a quality perspective. Particularly the Deming model or the plan, do, check, act model. And that'll be the next set of presentations we have.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.