Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Communication, part of Cert Prep: ITIL Foundations.
- Communication, communication, communication.…Very, very important if you're…looking at IT service management.…If you're looking at any process, service, coordination…between teams and those types of things,…communication is the one thing that…can really help any one of your initiatives,…or operational types of processes that you have.…It's an element that's critical across all lifecycle phases.…Service strategy through continual service improvement.…Every one of those phases, this is extremely important.…
So, what are the questions that you need…to ask when you're looking at your…communication strategy and overall communication,…the tactics and techniques that you use,…that you have for this part of this plan?…Well, here are a couple of questions…that you need to think about.…Number one is: What needs to be communicated, and to whom?…We need to know that in order to develop our strategy.…What do we want?…Who does it go to?…We need to know: When should the communication take place?…And by which medium should we use to do that?…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.