Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Change management, part of ITIL Foundations.
- Okay, so we've hit transition planning and support,…we've hit service asset and configuration…management as a part of service transition,…let's start talking about Change Management.…Probably one of the most popular out there,…a lot of people talk about Change Management.…And this is a process that can be done really really well,…or it can be done really really bad.…And you have to have this process well understood,…because what happens in an organization if…your change process is not functioning properly, right?…We deploy improper changes into the…production environment or into operation,…and it causes incidents, it causes more pain for,…so we start reacting, and then…we add more changes on top of that,…then we might introduce more errors into production…because we haven't really looked at the risks,…we haven't looked at the relationships…between configuration items, we haven't…done the diligence to ensure that that change…has a positive effect on the business environment.…
So, changes are standard, right?…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.