Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video Activities of change management, part of Cert Prep: ITIL Foundations.
- Okay, so the change management process,…again still in service transition, let's hit at…a very high level some of the activities that take place…during change management.…First, some of the things we talked about up to this point,…the trigger point to kick this process off…is to create the RFC or the request for change.…This is the formal request, the document that…is input into the change record.…And once that RFC is created, that can be done…a couple of different ways, it could be done electronically,…you may have a RFC that's done on paper,…but it's an official recondition…that that request is being made.…
So, it gets recorded, it's been officially recognized,…then we record that information as when we record it…it's put into the change management tool,…typically this is where it's given a request number…or whatever you have for that to officially recognize…that it has been recorded.…We walk into the review phase next,…the review is a filtering.…Does the RFC have everything it needs,…does it have the remediation or backout plan,…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.