Join Mark Thomas for an in-depth discussion in this video The 4 Ps of service design, part of ITIL Foundations.
- Okay let's talk about something called the…four Ps of service design.…- You have have also heard this called…in other areas people process technology.…Well we wanna have a little bit more focus…on these areas and we call them…the four Ps of service design.…They're people, process, products and partners.…So a core focus area for managing the…service life cycle is to use these four areas…to help us support and plan for business value.…
You'll notice business value comes up a lot.…So let's take a look at what each one of these are.…So first of all we've got people.…Who does what?…What's the organizational roles, the responsibilities,…the authorities of the folks involved,…of the resources involved?…What are their local cultural impacts?…So those are the things you're thinking about…as far as the people side of the house.…The process side refers basically…to what the organization does.…The structured set of activities.…The organization's process that's used to…fulfill the business requirements,…satisfy the business needs and stay in business essentially.…
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. This ITIL Foundations course is offered by Interface Technical Training, ATO of EXIN.
Skill Level Advanced
Qualification scheme3m 51s
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Key Principles, Models, and Concepts
4. Life-Cycle Phases
5. Life-Cycle Processes: Part One
6. Life-Cycle Processes: Part Two
7. Service-Management Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.