- So you don't need to know anything about databases to get value out of this course. But like all topics, the more experience you have the more you'll learn. If you have questions about any of the content being presented in this course, or if you need a refresher on the basics of databases, I'd encourage you to take a look at Programming Foundations: Databases for additional information. This will help you understand the basics of database programming and give you a great starting point to understand what the instructor of each course in this series is doing.
If you feel overwhelmed by some of this content, pause the video, take a break. Spend a moment to get more familiar with some of the key concepts in that chapter. Then come back and watch the video again. Learning takes time, so give your brain a chance to unpack what you're watching.
- Strengths and weaknesses of Neo4j
- Data modeling
- Creating a database
- Joining data sets
- Modeling data for joining data sets
- Searching a database
- CRUD operations
- Performing calculations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Neo4j in Five Minutes
A brief overview of Neo4j3m 23s
2. Create a Database
3. Join Two Datasets
4. Search a Database
5. Create, Read, Update, and Delete Operations
6. Averages and Calculations
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.