- View Offline
- What are NoSQL and graphic databases?
- Examining basic graph modeling
- Using Cypher to query Neo4j
- Using paths to traverse multiple nodes
- Getting properties back from paths
- Using specific nodes
- Handling conditions
- Creating entities
- Deleting entities
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi. I'm Duane Nickull. I'm here to tell you about this great new course called Up and Running with Neo4j. Neo4j is a graph database, and it's really a new entry into the whole world of data persistence, and there are a lot of developer jobs open for Neo4j developers. This video will give you concrete examples of hands-on working solutions for various problems with graph database transitions, searches, traversals, teach you how to work with nodes, relationships between nodes, and how to work with very large graphs of information.
If you're a business person, this video series will also help you understand why people are switching over to graph databases and abandoning their RDBMS systems. For developers, you'll be able to learn all about Cypher, which is a query language used to modify, create, delete, and just about do anything else you want with Neo4j data. You'll get your hands dirty, and there're plenty of code challenges for you within this course.