- [Instructor] I'm going to start in Neo4j…and select the previous database…from problem one as our starting point.…Create database, click open,…and start to start the Neo4j server,…and now let's open Neo4j browser.…Let's start by verifying our data model.…We'll say call db.schema, and we can see…that we have population prediction nodes…connected to county nodes, with a for county relationship.…
Now let's write our Cypher query.…This query will define how we want…to traverse the graph to answer our question.…There are a few components of the…query that define our graph traversal.…The first is the traversal pattern.…This is going to be a match statement…that takes the graph pattern we want to traverse,…but we also have our starting point filter…that defines the starting nodes or…sub graph for our traversal, and finally,…an aggregation, but we'll get to those in a moment.…
Let's define the match statement.…In this case, the pattern that we…want to traverse is population prediction,…traversing along the for county…relationship to a county node.…
- Strengths and weaknesses of Neo4j
- Data modeling
- Creating a database
- Joining data sets
- Modeling data for joining data sets
- Searching a database
- CRUD operations
- Performing calculations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Neo4j in Five Minutes
A brief overview of Neo4j3m 23s
2. Create a Database
3. Join Two Datasets
4. Search a Database
5. Create, Read, Update, and Delete Operations
6. Averages and Calculations
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.