- [Instructor] for this problem,…we've been asked to produce a table…that shows population predictions for the year 2014…by county and gender.…We need to make sure to match the format…of the table correctly,…so we'll need to pay special attention to our output format.…We'll use the same data and data model from problem one…where we created a database…using the California population prediction dataset,…so our starting point for this problem will be…where we left off at the end of problem one.…This will be an exercise…in constructing a single Cypher query to traverse the graph…and give us the answer to our question.…
We'll also take a look at query performance tuning in Neo4j…to ensure that our query is efficient and performant.…
- Strengths and weaknesses of Neo4j
- Data modeling
- Creating a database
- Joining data sets
- Modeling data for joining data sets
- Searching a database
- CRUD operations
- Performing calculations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Neo4j in Five Minutes
A brief overview of Neo4j3m 23s
2. Create a Database
3. Join Two Datasets
4. Search a Database
5. Create, Read, Update, and Delete Operations
6. Averages and Calculations
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.