- [Instructor] In this problem,…we are tasked with importing the text…of A Midsummer Night's Dream into Neo4j.…Because we need to keep track…of the time required for each operation,…we'll use the Python programming language…to send our queries to Neo4j to complete each…of the create, read, update, and delete operations.…This gives us an opportunity…to use the Python driver for Neo4j.…We'll be using the Jupyter Notebook environment…for writing our Python script,…as this gives us a nice interactive environment.…
We won't use LOAD CSV for importing data this time.…Instead, we'll read the text files using Python…and pass the data as parameters to our Cypher queries.…
- Strengths and weaknesses of Neo4j
- Data modeling
- Creating a database
- Joining data sets
- Modeling data for joining data sets
- Searching a database
- CRUD operations
- Performing calculations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Neo4j in Five Minutes
A brief overview of Neo4j3m 23s
2. Create a Database
3. Join Two Datasets
4. Search a Database
5. Create, Read, Update, and Delete Operations
6. Averages and Calculations
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.