- [Instructor] That's it for this course.…I hope you enjoyed working through each of the problems…with me and I also hope that you continue using…and exploring graph databases in Neo4j.…I want to mention a few online resources…to help you as you continue…your graph journey.…Neo4j.com is an obvious place…to find resources for Neo4j…but I want to point out specifically…the Developer page which includes resources…like code samples, and links to videos.…The developer guides are also a great resource.…
These include tutorials for getting started with Neo4j…as well as more advanced content…like deploying Neo4j in the cloud…and using many of the integration projects…for Neo4j like GraphQL or Apache Spark.…You can also find links…to both in-person and online training…and I would challenge you to work…towards a Neo4j certification.…Neo4j sandbox is a great resource…for spinning up Neo4j instances in the cloud.…The sandbox instances…include existing datasets…and demonstrate how to solve problems…for specific use cases…such as building a personalized recommendation system,…
- Strengths and weaknesses of Neo4j
- Data modeling
- Creating a database
- Joining data sets
- Modeling data for joining data sets
- Searching a database
- CRUD operations
- Performing calculations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Neo4j in Five Minutes
A brief overview of Neo4j3m 23s
2. Create a Database
3. Join Two Datasets
4. Search a Database
5. Create, Read, Update, and Delete Operations
6. Averages and Calculations
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.