Learn some useful insider knowledge, including caveats, warnings, tips, and tricks that might not be immediately evident.
- [Instructor] In this problem, we were asked…to create a database from a CSV file.…We learned how to define a property graph model…and how to diagram it using the Arrows tool.…We learned a bit more about cyphers,…specifically the LOAD CSV functionality…and found that that's very useful…for creating data from a flat file.…I think one of the most important takeaways here…is how we dealt with duplicate data in our CSV file.…We saw that even though Neo4j is schema optional,…by creating a uniqueness constraint and using the MERGE…keyword, we were able to avoid creating duplicate data.…
- Strengths and weaknesses of Neo4j
- Data modeling
- Creating a database
- Joining data sets
- Modeling data for joining data sets
- Searching a database
- CRUD operations
- Performing calculations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Neo4j in Five Minutes
A brief overview of Neo4j3m 23s
2. Create a Database
3. Join Two Datasets
4. Search a Database
5. Create, Read, Update, and Delete Operations
6. Averages and Calculations
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.