- [Narrator] Database Clinic uses datasets that have been carefully selected. These datasets are in the public domain. They represent real information and illustrate key database concepts. Some datasets are quite large. Smaller database management systems may have problems handling that amount of data. The exercise files folder contains a reference page for each database. And because the datasets are publicly hosted and may be updated from time to time, a copy of the exact dataset used by the author in this course is included in the exercise files as well.
If you look carefully, you'll see that although the data has similarities, it is represented differently. As we progress through Database Clinic, our instructors will have to address these challenges to get the answers they're looking for.
- Strengths and weaknesses of Neo4j
- Data modeling
- Creating a database
- Joining data sets
- Modeling data for joining data sets
- Searching a database
- CRUD operations
- Performing calculations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Neo4j in Five Minutes
A brief overview of Neo4j3m 23s
2. Create a Database
3. Join Two Datasets
4. Search a Database
5. Create, Read, Update, and Delete Operations
6. Averages and Calculations
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.