- I've downloaded Neo4j and now I'm…ready to create a new database.…First, I need to choose a location…for my database directory.…By default this will be in the user…documents directory in a folder called Neo4j.…I'm going to create a new folder called create database…where we'll be storing this new Neo4j database.…So let's go ahead click start and Neo4j server will…spin up here, I have this green status indicator…saying I can now browse to Neo4j browser.…
First, I need to grab the CSV file that I downloaded…from the California data portal.…Now by default Neo4j expects data files…to be in a certain directory.…This will be within the Neo4j database directory…that we just created in a folder called import.…So, I'll create a new folder here called import,…and paste my CSV file that I downloaded into this directory.…
I'll now be able to reference this directory from Neo4j.…So let's now go ahead and open Neo4j browser.…And we can see that I'm prompted…with a username and password to login to Neo4j.…By default the password is Neo4j, and I immediately…
- Strengths and weaknesses of Neo4j
- Data modeling
- Creating a database
- Joining data sets
- Modeling data for joining data sets
- Searching a database
- CRUD operations
- Performing calculations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Neo4j in Five Minutes
A brief overview of Neo4j3m 23s
2. Create a Database
3. Join Two Datasets
4. Search a Database
5. Create, Read, Update, and Delete Operations
6. Averages and Calculations
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.