Join Jim Cowan for an in-depth discussion in this video What to know, part of Navisworks Advanced.
- [Instructor] This is an advanced course so the expectation is that you'll have used Revit, you'll have used Navisworks before. If you find yourself in need of a refresher, you can look at the library and look for the Navisworks Essential Training or the Revit Essential Training.
- Navigating the Navisworks user interface
- Creating Navisworks files
- Revit view templates
- Creating and reusing search sets
- Scene animation using search sets
- Exporting a viewpoint animation and a render animation
- Using grid plan views
- Appending and creating a clash view
- Updating the clash test
- Visualizing clashes
Skill Level Advanced
1. Introduction to Navisworks Manage
2. Options: Setting Up for a Project
3. Creating Navisworks Files
Grid plan view5m 24s
4. Search Sets
5. Clash Detective
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.