- [Instructor] I'm going to report using…two different techniques.…One, is that I can create…in this…NWF file…a collection of viewpoints that…represent each of the individual views…that we saw in the clash.…And the other way would be that I can save…those same views with any assignments and any comments…to an HTML file.…
So, this would be under the Reporting Option.…The two options that I'm interested in are…as viewpoints and HTML tabular,…which looks a bit like a spreadsheet.…So, let me do the viewpoints first…and you can do current tests,…that's the structure vs. ducts.…You could have multiple tests…and you can combine them or you could do the…tests separately and produce different reports.…I've just got the one current test.…
Very important to switch that on.…Preserve result highlighting.…Or else you won't see it in the view.…I can choose what information goes into the report.…The important ones are Grid Locations,…this will give you the position…relative to the Navisworks grid.…We've got it represented by a separate DWG,…
- Navigating the Navisworks user interface
- Creating Navisworks files
- Revit view templates
- Creating and reusing search sets
- Scene animation using search sets
- Exporting a viewpoint animation and a render animation
- Using grid plan views
- Appending and creating a clash view
- Updating the clash test
- Visualizing clashes
Skill Level Advanced
InfraWorks 2018 Essential Trainingwith Josh Modglin2h 55m Beginner
1. Introduction to Navisworks Manage
2. Options: Setting Up for a Project
3. Creating Navisworks Files
Grid plan view5m 24s
4. Search Sets
5. Clash Detective
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.