- Appending and merging models
- Walking through your model
- Working with viewpoints
- Reviewing a model
- Manipulating and finding objects
- Adding links to objects
- Adding a timeline with the Timeliner
- Creating clash tests
- Creating material takeoffs
- Creating custom animations and scripts
Skill Level Beginner
- [Eric] Hi, I'm Eric Wing, and welcome to Navisworks Essential Training. In this course, we'll learn how to combine different models from different applications. I'll start by showing you how to merge and append models. Then I'll show you how to perform clash detection, construction sequencing, and model navigation. We'll learn how to gather quantities, add lights and materials, and even render. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Let's get started with Navisworks Essential Training.
1. The Navisworks File System
2. Navigating in a Model
3. Working with Viewpoints
4. The Review Tab
5. Dealing with Objects
6. Sorting and Grouping
7. Clash Detection
8. The TimeLiner
10. Presenting, Animating, and Exporting
12. Combining Site and Buildings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.