- [Instructor] I've got a number of clashes,…but what I want to do is group them…so I have fewer items on my list…and assign them to whoever it is…that needs to be looking at the issue…and resolving it in their authoring files.…So, to pick a…clash, what I'm going to have to do is…minimize the top of my interface…and…expand on the items at the bottom.…
Novice has a very large interface.…I'm going to drag this up a bit so you can see it.…So, what I've got now is when I pick a clash,…I can see the items involved in the clash, Heat Pump 2,…against the structural member.…If I right click on that,…I can say group clashes involving that item.…So, there was only one clash involving that item,…but you see as I go through my list,…if I do the Round Duct, right click…group clashes involving the Round Duct…that actually took many clashes…and assigned them under that one group.…
So, I would repeat this through the project…for each of the clashes.…Picking shows me the Duct, right click group clashes…until I've got everything in groups.…
- Navigating the Navisworks user interface
- Creating Navisworks files
- Revit view templates
- Creating and reusing search sets
- Scene animation using search sets
- Exporting a viewpoint animation and a render animation
- Using grid plan views
- Appending and creating a clash view
- Updating the clash test
- Visualizing clashes
Skill Level Advanced
InfraWorks 2018 Essential Trainingwith Josh Modglin2h 55m Beginner
1. Introduction to Navisworks Manage
2. Options: Setting Up for a Project
3. Creating Navisworks Files
Grid plan view5m 24s
4. Search Sets
5. Clash Detective
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.