Join Glenn Block for an in-depth discussion in this video Using exercise files, part of API Development in .NET with GraphQL.
- [Instructor] You can follow along with this course using the provided exercise files. Just download the zip file and extract the folder to a place of your choice. I extracted my copy here on the desktop for easy access. You'll notice that there are two sets of exercise files. One if you're using Windows, and one if you're using a Mac or Linux. You'll see that the exercise files are organized by chapter and lesson to make it easy for you to follow along with the videos.
Keep in mind that not every video has exercise files. Each folder has a copy of our application as it looks at both the beginning and end of each video. If you want to fast forward and see how the code will look at the end of a video, you can always peek inside the end folder for that video. Each begin and end folder is a self-contained copy of our application, but keep in mind that each includes new Git packages which will install when you build.
- Creating a new GraphQL project
- Exposing a new GraphQL API
- Enabling and creating mutations
- Updating and configuring the schema
- Enabling subscriptions
- New GraphQL.NET schema classes
- Creating the OrderEventType