- Creating a new GraphQL project
- Exposing a new GraphQL API
- Enabling and creating mutations
- Updating and configuring the schema
- Enabling subscriptions
- New GraphQL.NET schema classes
- Creating the OrderEventType
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Glenn] GraphQL provides an exciting way to build APIs which drive data-driven single-page and mobile apps. My name is Glenn Block. I'm a Microsoft MVP and I've worked in the tech industry for over 20 years, including working at Microsoft on ASP.net web API. In this course, I'm going to guide you through building a GraphQL endpoint in ASP.net core from scratch using the popular GraphQL.net framework. We will literally go from zero to a fully functional endpoint.
I'll also teach you how to host Graphical, the rich GraphQL editor right within your apps to make it easy for you and your customers to query your API. GraphQL adoption is on fire, but still young. With this course, you can start taking advantage of your .net skills to build new modern applications. I'm excited to jump in, so let's get to it!
Docker for .NET Developers with Visual Studiowith Lee Brandt46m 52s Intermediate
Java Integration with .NET Frameworkwith Reynald Adolphe2h 39m Intermediate
1. Creating a New GraphQL Project
What we're going to build2m 22s
2. Exposing a New GraphQL API
3. Allowing Updates through Mutations
4. Enabling Clients to Subscribe to Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.