Learn how to update the billing information on your Lynda.com account by navigating to your profile menu, selecting profile, and choosing account and billing.
- [Female Instructor] If at any time you need to change the billing information for your account, go to the account menu and choose profile. Then select account and billing. Here you can see the current details associated with your account type and status as well as the date you joined and the date your account expires. You'll also find your current billing information below. You can click on the edit buttons to change the credit card information we have on file as well as change the billing address for your credit card.
Once you've made your necessary changes, save them to confirm. Should you experience any difficulty updating this information you can click on the get in touch link here under the need help area. From there you can seek further assistance from our support teams.
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support