Learn how to view and update email preferences for your account notifications and email subscriptions associated with your Lynda.com account.
- [Narrator] To set your news and email preferences, from the navigation bar, go to your profile and select profile. Then you'll select the news and email options. And from this page, this is where you'll need to come when you need to change both email addresses associated with your membership account as well as the email address associated with any newsletters you opt into or receive from us. They may very well be the same email address, but just be aware that the address under the account notifications is the one to which we will be sending billing and account information.
If you prefer to receive newsletters at an alternate email address, enter that email address under the email subscriptions area. Basically, whichever email address is displayed or entered under the subscription email address heading is the email that will be affected by what you check or uncheck under the subscription options below here. You're free to select which newsletters you want to receive or not receive from Lynda.com, or click unsubscribe all if you don't want to subscribe to any of them.
But remember, this won't affect the emails we send to the email address listed up here at the top, which is where we'll be sending all of your billing and account information. You can also reach this page quickly by scrolling down to the footer, and under the support tab, selecting manage email preferences. And that's a quick way to jump right to this page. After you've made any selections, remember to click save to confirm.
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support