Learn how to achieve your learning goals by using the progress tracker feature. In this video, learn how to turn this feature on and get motivated to accomplish your learning goals.
- [Instructor] A new way to encourage your training on Lynda.com is by using the progress tracker. This is a helpful way to encourage learning throughout your week. To turn this feature on, I'll head up to my profile and select My Goals. This will take me to the orientation page and at the bottom of this window is the Progress Tracker. You can toggle it off or on and once I toggle it on, when I go back to my homepage, I'll see it appear up here on the top left corner.
This week is set to remind me to complete one course for the skills I'm learning. So far, I'm 10% complete. Each time I complete a goal, I'll get a badge and encouragement to move on to the next goal. This is a great way to help keep track of your progress and achieve your learning goals.
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support