Everyone has the opportunity to send feedback on courses. In this video, find out where the feedback button is and see what the form looks like. From here you can also suggest new topics or courses.
- [Instructor] After you're done watching a course, you have an opportunity to give course feedback. At the bottom of the Table of Contents, you'll see this Course Feedback button. Clicking it will take you to this survey. Please fill out all of the information and at the bottom, for the last question, we ask you what other courses or topics you would like to see in the library. If the product or training you're looking for already exists and you just missed it, we'll direct you to the right place on our site.
But if you really have found a gap you think we need to fill, we'll add your suggestion to our list of potential and future courses. When you're done filling out the evaluation, just click Submit. We really appreciate your feedback.
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support