Explore how to search for authors on Lynda.com, either by finding them directly on their course pages or alphabetically searching for them from the list of all authors.
- [Narrator] As you watch videos at Linda.com, you may find that you really connect with certain authors and their teaching styles, and you may like to sample other courses by that same author. If you're currently viewing one of those authors' courses, just scroll down the page to the overview section and click on that author's name. Doing so will take you to that author's page, and you can read a brief biography and browse the list of courses by that author.
This list can be sorted by newest release date, oldest course, and alphabetically. If you're not already on a course page, but you know an author's name, you can type it directly into the search bar up in the navigation area and press enter or return on your keyboard, or, if you find the search result, you can click directly on that. To see our complete list of Linda.com authors, up here in the breadcrumbs, you can choose all authors, and here, all the authors are listed in alphabetical order by first name.
You can scroll this list, or you can click on the letters up at the top to go directly to that letter. And again, clicking on the author's name will take you to that author's page. So that's how you search for authors.
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support